Fashion Digital New York is focused on the key strategy development and future of fashion e-commerce. Over 600 e-commerce professionals will come together for a full day of networking and panel sessions focused on the hottest topics from key decision makers in the industry.
8:00 AM: Exhibit Hall & Dining Area
Registration, Networking Breakfast & Exhibit Hall Opens
Join us for the opportunity to enjoy breakfast and network with fellow retailers, agencies, consultants, and tech providers.
8:45 AM: General Session
Lessons from the Other Side: How Retail’s Innovators are Dispelling The Ghost Economy – An $800B Issue of Vanishing Profits
The Ghost Economy is plaguing all facets of retail - a perpetual disconnect between inventory and stock data, marketing and C-level teams, creating an $800 billion profit loss for retailers worldwide. And with the complexity of assortment, personalization requirements and increasing customer expectations, fashion retail is struggling more than any industry to connect data and operational silos to drive profits. So what’s a retailer to do? See more…
- Ron Offir, Retail & E-commerce Executive, Advisor, Investor
- John Squire, President, OrderDynamics
9:15 AM: General Session
Innovation Labs & Investments: The Future of Retail, Reimagined
In part driven by a need to stay competitive with Amazon, more and more retailers are launching their own internal innovation labs. These retailers are finding it easier to more seamlessly experiment with new ideas, technologies and products — as well as appeal to the omnichannel consumer. This session will explore the value proposition of startup investments and funding innovation labs. Discover how much of a priority these retailers are placing on in-house labs.
- Karen Moon, Co-founder & CEO, Trendalytics
- Eytan Daniyalzade, Entrepreneur, Walmart Labs
- Tricia Nichols, Global Lead of Consumer Engagement, Gap
- Will Young, Director, Zappos
9:50 AM: General Session
Getting Bullish: Exploring Investments in Transformative Ecommerce Technologies
Retailers have been faced with the challenge of remaining ahead of the curve when it comes to ecommerce technology. Seasoned investors will discuss what they are seeing in terms of ecommerce technology and retail investments from conversion technology, product management and merchandising, mobile-supported commerce, SEO, and pure play retail.
- Lauren Indvik, Editor in Chief, Fashionista
- Steven Alan, Chief Executive Officer, Steven Alan
- Benny Arbel, Chief Executive Officer, MyThings
- Ken Seiff, Managing Partner, Beanstalk Ventures
- Brian Sugar, Chief Executive Officer, Shopstyle
10:35 AM: Exhibit Hall & Dining Area
Enjoy a delicious mid-morning snack and refreshments while mingling and comparing notes with industry executives.
11:15 AM: Concurrent Session A
The Magic Number: Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategies
Has traditional marketing fallen by the wayside with the ever-increasing number of alternative marketing methods? From display, search and affiliate marketing to growth hacking and beyond, finding the right cost of conversion is the biggest challenge many retailers face. This panel of experts will discuss their successes and failures in testing new strategies, how they define ROI, and whether there truly is a “magic number.”
- Ross Kramer, Co-Founder & CEO, Listrak
- David Cost, VP – E-commerce, Deb Shops
- Ryan Gibson, Executive Vice President, RKG
- Rob Sopkic, VP of Sales - North America, Sociomantic
- Erika Szychowski, SVP - Marketing, Nine West
- Andrea Wasserman, Chief Executive Officer, Sole Society
11:15 AM: Concurrent Session B
Connecting the Dots: Digitizing the Store to Increase Online and Offline Sales
The convergence of offline and online retail has never been greater. Customers find themselves browsing online and mobile, while buying in store and vice versa. With brick-and-mortar retailers increasingly accepting mobile payments and the adoption of iBeacons becoming a growing reality, offline shopping has become more appealing to the digitally connected consumer. Hear how new in-store technologies are driving consumers back to the mall — and how the digital implementation has increased sales through a seamless integration of online and offline strategies.
- Danny Kourianos, SVP of Product, Rakuten Marketing
- Omer Artun, CEO, AgilOne
- Mark Friedman, President of Ecommerce, Steve Madden
- Jim Hilt, SVP - Ecommerce, Express
- Leah Thelen, Director – Interactive & E-Commerce Marketing, L’Oreal
- Jason Wallis, Chief Technology Officer, Mozu
11:15 AM: Concurrent Session C
Getting Customer Centric: Using Data and Innovative Technology to Enhance the User Experience
Whether you consider your brand to be cutting edge or classic, leveraging the latest innovative technologies and getting the most out of your customer data is essential to winning in fashion retail. It’s no secret that enhancing your site’s user experience leads to increases in visitors and revenue per visitor, and fortunately, today’s technology makes it possible for you to know and cater best to each individual customer, not just a customer type. In this panel, you’ll hear from some of the industry’s leading technology providers and retailers who are leading the way for a more customer-centric experience.
- Kevin Eichelberger, Founder & CEO, Blue Acorn
- William Adler, Chief Executive Officer, True Fit
- Lee Anne Grant, Director of Business Development, ShopStyle.com
- Morgan Hermand-Waiche, Founder & CEO, Adore Me
- Lisa Roberts, VP of Marketing, Edgecase
- Lydia Williams, Marketing Communications Manager for The Americas, Net-a-Porter.com
12:15 PM: General Session
Network Lunch & Exhibits
1:15 PM: Concurrent Session A
The Creative Class: New Business Models for Retail/E-Commerce
The explosion of e-commerce has produced a number of new strategies for both traditional retailers as well as online-only fashion sites. From flash sale sites selling their own private-label wares to re-commerce and vertical commerce companies becoming ever more prevalent, learn what business models have proven most successful. Executives at top e-tailers will discuss lessons learned from being the first on the scene.
- Danielle Savin, Director – Retail Strategy Consulting, Lyons Consulting Group
- Soraya Darabi, Co-Founder, Zady
- Keith George, Chief Merchandising Officer, Gilt Groupe
- Krishnan Gopalakrishnan, VP Brand Development & Insights, ShopRunner
- Lauren Remington Platt, Chief Executive Officer, Vensette
1:15 PM: Concurrent Session B
Over the Border: Online Retailers Go Global
Some online retailers are born as international brands; others make it a part of their strategic business decisions. This panel of international retailers will discuss how international sales have affected their respective businesses, how it differs from their domestic ones, and which regions they’re seeing the most expansion.
- Rob Garf, VP of Industry Strategy & Insights, Demandware
- Matt DeLoca, VP of Sales, Smartling
- Benjamin Guenther, CEO & Co-founder, Stylight
- Joy Marcus, CEO, Bloglovin
1:15 PM: Concurrent Session C
FD Talks: Rapidfire Presentations
In these rapid-fire sessions, speakers will present a narrowly defined, focused presentation based on the TED Talks concept.
- Michael Georgoff, VP – New Products, RetailMeNot
- Al Lalani, Co-Founder & Head of Client Success, Social Annex
- Morgan Lynch, Co-Founder & CEO, Needle
2:00 PM: Exhibit Hall & Dining Area
Enjoy a delicious mid-afternoon snack and refreshments while mingling and comparing notes with industry executives.
2:30 PM: Keynote Session
Marketing & Merchandising Best Practices for Hyper Growth
As consumer shopping habits change and the web is on pace to influence a majority of total retail sales, fashion brands must continually optimize their marketing and merchandising to drive growth. This can be a daunting challenge across a customer journey that is fragmented across more channels than ever before. Learn how eco-friendly jewelry retailer Alex and Ani leverages marketing insights and analytics to increase traffic, conversions, average order value and repurchase rate while maximizing engagements across channels.
- Ryan Bonifacino, VP of Digital Strategy, Alex & Ani
- Lisa Butler, Head of Enterprise Solutions, eBay Enterprise
3:00 PM: General Session
Robert Scoble: The Age of Context
The smartphone brought us a real paradigm shift toward systems that are contextually-controlled. Your wearable computers will tell new assistants all sorts of things about you. Robert Scoble brings you the leading edge companies and technologies that he’s seeing as he visits innovators around the world for Rackspace.
- Robert Scoble, Startup Liaison Officer, Rackspace
3:55 PM: General Session
Fashion Retail Revolution: Image Recognition and the Next Generation of Mobile Shopping
Imagine a world where your smartphone can not only identify the great shoes your coworker is wearing, it can locate them for purchase on an ecommerce website. This kind of shopping and discovery experience isn’t futuristic—it’s now. Learn how it’s shaping the way customers interact (and will expect to be able to interact) with their favorite fashion brands and retailers, like you.
- Michael Harvey, Chief Operating Officer, Corra
4:25 PM: General Session
Dave Gilboa is co-founder and Co-CEO of Warby Parker, a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price, while leading the way for socially conscious business. Dave will touch on the lessons learned in launching Warby Parker, expanding into bricks and mortar retail, and how it’s possible to build a successful lifestyle brand online and offline.
- Dave Gilboa, Co-CEO, Warby Parker
5:00 PM: Exhibit Hall & Dining Area
Refreshments and Networking
Join us for the opportunity to enjoy cocktails and network with fellow executives.