The morning will be focused on tactical, educational workshops to allow attendees to hone in on critical skills necessary for business growth. Workshops are TBD.
The second half of the day will bring attendees together for panel discussions.
11:00 AM: General Session
Roundtable Discussion: Retailers Think Tank
The importance of mobile cannot be ignored. Retailers understand the importance of having a mobile strategy, regardless of their brandâ€™s size, age, or marketing budget. This roundtable discussion will facilitate open dialogue between retailers who are not only committed to bringing the mobile experience to their consumers, but who are also at various stages of the process.
- Kelly Goldston, Director of Marketing, ELOQUII
- Jimmy Lepore Hagan, VP - Strategy, Nanette Lepore
- Eileen Shulock, VP - E-commerce , Kirna Zabete
12:00 PM: General Session
1:00 PM: General Session
2:00 PM: General Session
Staying Connected: Online Browsing Drives Offline Shopping
The rise of beacons, location-based coupons discounts that electronic discounts that drive consumers into the store and are just some methods retailers are using to create a more seamless shopping experience and omni-channel approach. Hear from leaders in the industry about strategies theyâ€™re employing to drive their consumers back into the brick-and-mortar world.
- Ryan Craver, Former SVP & Chief of Staff & Strategy, Hudsonâ€™s Bay Company| Lord & Taylor
- Mark Friedman, President of Ecommerce, Steve Madden
- Ethan Song, Co-Founder, CEO, & Creative Director, Frank & Oak
3:00 PM: General Session
Taking the Plunge: How UX Defines Conversions
From one click shopping within apps and responsively designed mobile sites to QR codes and shoppable social platforms, retailers will share key lessons learned about what works and what doesnâ€™t when it comes to interfacing with consumers. This session will also seek to answer whether apps or mobile sites are more favorable.
- Arash Hadipanah, Senior Mobile Product Manager, Rue La La
- Heather Kaminetsky, VP - Marketing for The Americas, Net-A-Porter.com
- Mark Lippmann, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Deborah Lippmann
4:00 PM: Exhibit Hall & Dining Area
Refreshments and Networking
Join us for the opportunity to enjoy cocktails and network with fellow executives.